John Anthony Signs were pleased to sponsor the Wayfinding and Environmental Graphics Awards at the 2015 Design Week Awards held at the Roundhouse in Camden.
The winner of the award was the Whitworth Signage Project by Ben Kelly Design. The Judges said "This features and interesting deployment of materials, pushing the public in a way that feels interesting and fresh". Other works shortlisted in this category were:
- Oxford Brookes University by Holmes Wood
- Wayfindr, Independent Travel for Blind People by ustwo
- Tate Liverpool External signage by Cartlidge Levene
- Wellcome Trails by True North
- WalkNYC by PentaCityGroup
Once again we congratulate BKD for winning this award and wish them every success with future projects and hopefully many more awards.